Our family owned pub Considine’s Bar has been in operation on the Considine family farm at St. Brigid’s Well beside the Cliffs of Moher since 1868. Historically it was both a country shop and pub but more recent times it remains a pub. Now run by us as 4th generation of the Considine family, Kevin and Caitriona Considine, and together we are working to keep the pub growing with the times but staying faithful to its heritage. To that end in 2016 we set about converting an old farm cottage beside the family home, used previously to milk our cows and feed our pigs. Keen as we are to bring back the shop that once was to St. Brigid’s Well and the Cliffs of Moher. And so in Spring 2017 Moher Cottage has arrived.